Defending Your Rights.
Patent, Trademark, Copyright and Unfair Competition Law
Intellectual property is not a sideline business for us. It’s our primary focus. We are a full service intellectual property law firm for matters pertaining to patents, trademarks, copyrights and unfair competition law. We recognize that our success is directly tied to achieving our clients’ goals.
Bishop Diehl & Lee, Ltd. is a full-service law firm specializing in intellectual property law in Chicago’s Northwest suburbs.
We have extensive experience serving our clients in all areas of intellectual property law, including Patent, Trademark, Trade Dress, Trade Secret, Copyright, and Unfair Competition Law. All of our attorneys are licensed to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Intellectual property assets can be just as valuable to a business as its tangible assets, if not more. We strive to assist our clients in all stages of developing their intellectual property portfolios, from prosecution to licensing to litigation. We have extensive experience serving our diverse client base through all types of intellectual property matters.
As a full-service intellectual property law firm, we provide a wide range of services, including:
- Intellectual property litigation.
- Intellectual property portfolio management.
- Preparing and negotiating licensing agreements.
- Investigating and preparing validity opinions, infringement opinions, and non-infringement opinions.
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting domestic and foreign patent and trademark applications.
- Conducting inter partes reviews, ex parte reexamination, reissue applications, and appeals.
- Leading trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings.